Tips to improve your social media presence

Social media is an important aspect of online marketing, regardless of the size of your organization having a strong social media presence is critical. Because social platforms function in conjunction with search engine optimization (SEO) and other technologies, social media improves your company's search engine result pages (SERP).

In that case, here are some strategies and tools to assist you to manage your social media accounts and growing your social media presence.


  • Select the right platform

Because there are so many possibilities, such as Facebook and Twitter, you must consider which social media site is appropriate for your business. When deciding on a platform for your business, keep these things in mind.


The first is the amount of traffic generated on the platform. Certain platforms create different types of traffic, and you must choose which will improve your exposure to potential clients the most. To put it another way, the more users on a platform, the more likely it is that your content will be seen or shared.


Usability is the second factor to consider. It's essential to think about a social media platform's UX/UI design. The design of these platforms impacts how easy it is for users to navigate, upload photos, and publish messages. Customer experience has been increasingly important in recent years, as it influences whether or not they will continue to use a certain social media platform. People will switch to another social media platform if a website or app does not give a pleasant user experience.


The last factor to consider when selecting a platform is the type of content you will share. if you want to share visual content such as photos and videos, Instagram is an ideal fit. However, if you want to share written information, Twitter is the best option.


  • Never underestimate the impact of social media on SEO

Although social media has no direct impact on your SERP position, it does have a good impact on your company. Retweets, likes, and pins are examples of social signals that produce links and enhance traffic, both of which are important considerations in ranking. Similarly, having a large following on social media will boost your brand's awareness and authority.


  • Collaboration with influencers

Influencers are celebs of social media. As a result, you should interact with them to grow your profile on social networking networks. Influencers can give customized and genuine advertisements. As a result, clients will have a sense of trust in your company and will prefer to buy from you over other organizations.


  • Connect with your audience

Increasing your social media connections will provide you with more opportunities to grow and attract visitors to your pages. Your audience will begin to mention you in their articles, bringing you to the attention of their network. If someone comes to you with a problem, don't be afraid to answer it. This is an opportunity for you to prove your ability to resolve conflicts in a friendly manner.


Note: Offer genuine value!


If all of your current postings are about you, it's time to make a change — it's time to follow the 80/20 rule. The first 80% of your social media posts should enlighten, educate, and entertain, while the remaining 20% should promote your company.


  • Use scheduling tools for the posting

Social media scheduling tools can be lifesavers for small teams. They can help you reduce multitasking stress and keep your social activities constant, allowing you to be more productive. However, leaning on automation technologies may jeopardize your social media presence. It's critical to remind your followers that your accounts are run by real people, it's about automating what you can while remaining active.


A strong social media presence can be a crucial component of your success! Now is the moment to utilize it and bring the best out of it for your brand.



14 views1 comment